Theoden, Horsemaster Theoden, Horsemaster

Don't know what to say really..

You made a film with stills and just had mouths move. Not to mention none of it was really funny. I'll give you a 1.

Link: Pokemon Master! # 1 Link: Pokemon Master! # 1

I don't understand..

'Hey I'm Link' and repeated loops of him walking in the forest? Nothing even happened.

IrMyke responds:

if you read the commantary it tells you to click the TEXT bubbles ECT to conadvance

Worst Case Scenarios Worst Case Scenarios

Hilarious.

The entire film made me laugh at every step in the 'Worst Case Scenario' You really should make a sequel and drop the Grim Reaper series for awhile.

(2004) Glass of water (2004) Glass of water

An overall enjoying flash film.

The concept came out so silly that it almost automatically reminded me of Monty Python and that's a good thing. Congratulations on creating a genre for more flash filmmakers to submit. And nonetheless, creating your own great series.

Enter The E-Man Enter The E-Man

It was just plain average.

Nothing really to expect out of Matrix films anymore and Cosby was just a two-second joke. This film fell apart altogether.

decay decay

Nowhere near earning the score it got.

I've liked your other films, (except lick which was also stupid) But this almost looked as if it you held no effort to piece it together. Ah yes, it is originality that helped you out in this part. But can you not make something atleast worth watching in this? A still image of some guy with animated maggots for three minutes is not exactly a flash film. It's nothing really.

Norwegian flash Oo Norwegian flash Oo

Annoying.

Yes, it is interesting that a Norweigan flash film maker has approached Newrounds. But this film was a poor idea to put to the site. While the voice of narration and subtitles helps, your graphics are rather poor and the whole subject is the same shit most people in other countries put up with. This may or may not be a cry for help. But whatever it is, you fail in making it anything in the subject of 'sympathetic'

a goldiclock orange a goldiclock orange

Simply sadistic.

I'll give you credit for the graphics you did on this film. It gave it the dark and gritty feeling, and even revealed the killers face but not all of him. It's a pity that you likely aren't making any more films anymore.

Blanco y Negro Blanco y Negro

Slick film

You put amazing effort into bringing this neo-noir flash film to life. The outcome turned out better than most flash films I've seen on this site. Nice, easy, and nothing boring that could push you away. The reference to the scene in 'Psycho' (with the camera shot when he goes upstairs) really was good too.

Salesman Salesman

Clever film.

The film hinted easily that the Salesman was walking into trouble. A pitiful end for a character that you could feel sympathetic for. Nice job.